We're actively recruiting Security staff holding SIA licenses. Join our team today!
• Ensure compliance with company and statutory hygiene and safety regulations.
• Maintain cleanliness standards for both back and front of house.
• Clean catering equipment per instructions using provided materials, including air filters and extraction systems.
• Operate industrial dishwashers.
• Transport catering items and equipment as needed.
• Implementing rigorous access control measures to manage entry and exit points.
• Safely managing large crowds to prevent overcrowding and ensure smooth flow.
• Safeguarding valuable assets, equipment, and merchandise.
• Providing discreet protection for high-profile guests and dignitaries.
• Offering expert guidance during the event planning phase to identify potential security risk.
• Ability to effectively communicate.
• Able to assist with the circulation of spectators.
• Be able to work nights and weekends.
• Provide the means to investigate, report and take early action in an incident.
• Preparing and cooking specific dishes.
• Follow the recipes and guidelines provided by the Head Chef or Sous Chef.
• Following strict food safety and sanitation guidelines.
• Keeping track of inventory for their section.
• Coordinating with other sections of the kitchen to ensure all components of a dishes are ready at the same time.
• Working at the baggage belts and ramps.
• Ensure accurate loading and scanning of bags.
• Perform challenging tasks in a fast-paced setting.
• Work outdoors in all weather conditions.
• To be able to lift and move heavy baggage's.
• Supporting the airport operation.
• Ensuring a positive passenger experience from the terminal to the aircraft.
• Provide top-tier customer service consistently.
• Able to assist passengers with bags and lift passengers per manual handling guidelines.
• External & internal cleaning of the trains.
• Maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, and presentation for the trains.
• Operating in a safety-critical setting.
• Conduct a train walk-through to remove litter.
• Sanitize key touch points such as tables, arm rests, grab poles & luggage racks.
• Vacuum and shampoo carpets.
• Clean aircraft washrooms & replacing toiletries.
• Waste disposal from seats, floors and seat pockets.
• Sanitizing seat trays, armrests, windows.
• Follow company mandate safety regulations & SOP's.